RoadHawk HD-2 Dash Cam
£249.95 (inc. VAT)
RoadHawk HD-2 Dash Cam
The RoadHawk HD-2 represents the pinnacle of current dash cam technology and is RoadHawk’s most advanced camera to date.
The RoadHawk HD-2 uses the best components available to provide drivers with crisp, SuperHD footage and unrivalled low-light / night vision, ensuring that you are completely protected in all conditions.
What separates the RoadHawk HD-2 from the competition?
• UK development - the RoadHawk HD-2 is designed and developed in the UK, ensuring that it meets the needs and safety standards of the UK market.
• Chipset - the Ambarella A7L chipset is one of the most advanced chipsets on the market as used in the world’s leading action cameras.
• Resolution - the RoadHawk HD-2 can supply some of the highest quality footage seen on a dash cam to date with the ability to record at various high resolutions including SuperHD (2304x1296p) and 1080p at 60fps.
• HDR – ‘High Dynamic Range’ allows the camera to meter for light and dark areas of video, combining them to create the best possible image quality at all times in all lighting conditions.
• De-Warp - even though the RoadHawk HD-2 features a 125 degree wide angle lens, the de-warp technology ensures there is no distortion all the way to the edge of the image.
• EIS – ‘Electronic Image Stabilisation’ ensures that RoadHawk HD-2 footage is able to soak up vibrations while driving, keeping the footage stable and crisp.
• Precision GPS - the RoadHawk HD-2 features the most accurate GPS presently seen in any dash cam. At 10Hz, the GPS in the RoadHawk HD-2 is more accurate than that of most sat navs on the market right now.
• Storage - the RoadHawk HD-2 includes a 16GB SDHC memory card and is capable of using up to 512GB SDXC memory cards, the highest capacity cards currently available.
• MAC & PC compatible - RoadHawk HD-2 software is one of the few dash cams available with software available for both MAC and PC.
• 3 Axis G-Force Sensor - The RoadHawk HD-2 features a G-force sensor that will detect shocks to the vehicle. This is activated automatically from the impact of a collision, manually using the ‘Event’ button on the rear of the camera or even remotely using the optional remote ’Event’ button.
RoadHawk have a full range of accessories available for the HD-2, including suction mounts, remote event buttons, connectivity options for telematics devices, locking solutions, extended GPS antennas and easy fit hard wiring kits
Dash cameras - Please select the power connection required. Plug & Play dose not require an installation, it simply plug into the vehicles accessey socket. Hard wired requires connection to the vehicles fuse box or power supply.
Trackers - OBD tracker dose not require an installation, it simply plug into the vehicles accessey socket. Fleet & 1204 trackers are hard wired and require conection to the vehicles fuse box or power supply.
Please allow 3-7 working days for delivery.
Before returning any equipment, please call and obtain a RMA number and Return address.